Sylvia BeaulieuSenior Director, Client Development
Having spent her entire career working within the Life Science community, Sylvia’s broad background includes working with clients, architects, engineers, construction managers and other business experts.
A skilled business development executive with experience in the construction industry focused on Life Sciences, she has built strong relationships and networks with key thought leaders and the centers of influence in the Boston/New England area.
She has repeatedly demonstrated expertise in addressing client business challenges – leveraging connections, developing unique solutions, and exceeding client expectations.
Sylvia will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and strategically managing the expansion of Hereva’s portfolio by growing our client base and strengthening existing client relationships.
- Sales pipeline management
- Critical and creative thinking
- Energetic and driven
- Positive outlook and easily approachable
- Extremely organized
- People oriented
Brings to Hereva:
Prior to coming to Hereva, Sylvia was responsible for designing comprehensive risk management programs for clients within the life science and technology marketplace. Sylvia understands the challenges faced by clients engaging in capital projects. Sylvia is well known within our community for her tireless efforts in organizing community engagement events for the Life Science industries. For the last 7 years she has organized the very popular Battle of the Biotech Bands event in Cambridge.
- Board Member and Co-Chair of the Programs Committee for Women in Bio, Boston Chapter
- Past President of ISPE Boston Chapter
- Past President of TBN, (The Bioscience Network)
- Past Vice President of the R&D Network for IFMA
Sylvia is also involved in many Charity events:
Co-Chair of a charity event, Battle of the Biotech Bands, which has raised over $500,000 for various charities in the last 6 years.
Member of the Planning Committee of Bio-Ball, Bio-Ball is a one-day basketball tournament involving 16 local biotech and pharma companies and 16 Special Olympics basketball teams, which over the last 15 years, has raised over $2.1 million for Special Olympics Massachusetts.
Co-Chair of FRAXA Biotech Games which has raised over $100,000 in the past 2 years for Fragile X research.
- Vice President, Business Development, The Richmond Group – Hopkinton, MA
- Director of Client Development – Life Sciences, Columbia Construction Co – North Reading, MA
- Director of Client Development, The S/L/A/M Collaborative Inc. – Boston, MA
- Senior Associate, Business Development, R. G. Vanderweil Engineers – Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Arts: Business Management, Notre Dame College – Manchester, NH
- Associate of Science: Hotel Restaurant Management,
Johnson & Wales University – Providence, RI