Sarah D’Andrea, FMPAssociate Project Manager
Sarah is a result-driven, certified Facilities Management Professional (FMP) with demonstrated success improving quality and developing strategies to achieve operational excellence. Her 10-years of involvement in the life sciences industry has afforded her to gain experience in multiple roles to become a talented team builder; successfully developing work force through hands-on leadership, clearly defined goals, and consistent follow-up.
- Strategic Planning / Execution
- Technology Systems Integration
- Conflict / Issue Resolution
- Process Redesign / Change Management
- Recruiting / Staffing Initiatives
- Financial Accountability
Brings to Hereva:
Sarah excels in managing time-sensitive facilities projects and driving adoption of best practices to maximize results; which is key to Hereva’s business practice. She is well versed in directing staff, contractors and suppliers for large-scale building campus’ as well managing the operating budget. Sarah has a keen sense of implementing new and improved strategies for outdated procedures in laboratory settings and leading teams in improving space utilization by analyzing supply, capacity and demand.
Most recently, Sarah served as the Director of Facilities Operations at Sodexo at the Proctor and Gamble facility. Responsible for over 1.4M SF spread across a 26-building campus, Sarah monitored performance to ensure alignment with KPI’s, developed and maintained operating budget and implemented an invoicing process to reduce vendor payment schedules from 60-30 days. As a Facilities Supervisor at Draper Laboratories, Sarah was the recipient of the 2017 Outstanding Contributor Award for exemplary achievements. As the facilities senior specialist for C&W at Vertex Pharmaceuticals, she successfully conducted in-depth systems analysis and implemented controls to ensure schedules, repairs, and inspections were aligned with quality assurance standards.
- Sodexo for Proctor & Gamble – Director, Facilities Operations
- Draper Laboratories – Facilities Supervisor
- C&W for Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Senior Specialist, Facilities
- JLL for Amgen – CMMS Planner, Facilities
Education and Professional Activities
- Salem State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP), International Facility Management Association
- OSHA 10
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- Brown University Executive Leadership Program – 2020 completion date
- Industry Software, Planning and Project Management,
- Sustainable Leadership Practices, Strategic Planning and Lean Planning.
- MAXIMO Asset Management
- iOFFICE Facilities Management Software
- JD Edwards One View Financials
- Microsoft Office Suite