Robin DoroguskerChief Operating Officer
In her role as Chief Operating Officer, Robin handles all aspects of the day-to-day operations at Hereva Consultants, Inc. Utilizing her leadership skills and business acumen, Robin will manage, lead and supervise multidisciplinary teams in achieving the long-term goals of both Hereva and our clients.
Robin has been with Hereva since its inception in 2014 and has fostered a culture of excellence and continual improvement within the company. She has been a key player in business development, client management, team leadership, talent acquisition and development, marketing and branding for Hereva while providing project management and client services.
She has been instrumental in bringing in new business, while stressing the need to give back to the community which we serve. Robin has guided the organization toward a future designed to not only give the best to our clients but also help our project professionals, mentoring them to help accelerate their careers and make their goals a reality.
With more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate projects, Robin brings a thorough knowledge of the industry and has proven herself to be creative and able to manage innovation well.
Robin will continue to provide leadership in all areas of project delivery, including negotiations, client team selection, program management and project management for design and construction, as well as managing relationships with clients and manage ongoing client services.
Robin is committed to excellence in client service and project delivery. She provides owner representation in all areas of project delivery, including client team selection, program management and project management for design and construction.
In addition to working with Real Estate, Capital Projects and Facilities professionals, Robin successfully collaborates with a variety of stakeholders; developing strong working relationship with both internal and external service providers.
Throughout the project delivery process, Robin is committed to maintaining design and engineering standards, improving the user experience and providing effective project team communications.
Robin recently acted as Integrated Program Manager for a national organization, planning projects in a variety of operations centers, call centers, and corporate offices; managing the initial scope, schedule and budget from initial request through real estate transaction, capital appropriations request and project implementation.
Prior, as Senior Project Manager at Fidelity Investments, Robin was responsible for planning and implementation of a variety of projects, including initial scope, schedule and budget, to capital appropriations, team selection, programming through implementation. Managing over $20M in projects, Robin specialized in high-end executive projects where integrating technology into the design and managing executive communications through were required.
- Strategic planning, program management, change management and workplace consulting
- Understanding and developing process improvement, benchmarking and establishing best practices
- Managing vendor contracts and management; FF&E, including procurement, re-use and disposition
- iRobot, Bedford, MA
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Boston, MA
- Holographics, Hudson, MA
- Cytonome, Boston, MA
- Cambrian Innovation, Watertown, MA
- Moderna, Norwood and Cambridge, MA
- Waverley Hall, Cambridge, MA
- Topsfield Housing Authority, Topsfield, MA
- Jones, Lang Lasalle 2012 – 2015
- Program Manager, Xerox Technologies Account, 2015
- Senior Project Manager, Fidelity Investments, 2012 – 2014
- Fidelity Investments, Senior Project Manager 2010 – 2012
- The Walsh Company, Business Development 2009 – 2010
- Spaceworks Architectural Interiors, Business Development and Operations 2008 – 2009
- Independent Consultant, 2008
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- Pearson Education
- Northeastern University
- The First Church of Christ, Scientist, Senior Project Manager, 2006 – 2008
- FOX Relocation Management 1991 – 2006
- Project Director 2001 – 2006
- Creiger Associates, Art Consultant, 1986 – 1991
Education and Professional Activities
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Connecticut, 1984 Wentworth Institute of Technology, Adjunct Faculty, Facilities Planning and Project Management
- 2005 – 2009 IFMA
- 2007 – 2010: Lecturer, Project Planning & Mgmt., CFM; Education Committee Chair. NEBFM Conference Chair.
- OSHA 30-hour certification JLL Mentorship Program participant, 2014
- Member CORENET New England