Paul J. PrattSenior Project Manager
Paul’s extensive and diverse background in construction project management and facilities management enable him to fully comprehend the intricacies of the project lifecycle from the initial planning to building maintenance. His drive for success has led him to become a recognized leader in the industry with strong managerial and safety skills and he brings with him an established track record of identifying potential issues early on and implementing corrective solutions.
- Management of all aspects of projects including planning, detailed programming, budget development, contract negotiations
- Strong understanding of internal facilities operations and preventative maintenance
- Collaboration with design and construction teams to exceed client expectations
- Supervision of work requests & preventative maintenance programs and safety inspections
Brings to Hereva:
Paul brings to Hereva over 20 years of experience in facilities operations and capital project management. He has a keen understanding of facilities operation and planning, budget development and tracking, space programming and contractor/vendor management. His technical experience and facility operational know-how with pharmaceutical, biotech and life science clients is a perfect fit for Hereva.
Drawing from his background in facilities project management, Paul was instrumental in overseeing facilities operations for Millennium Pharmaceuticals in Cambridge. He was responsible for the development of yearly operating and capital budgets and simultaneously managed numerous projects ranging in value from $500K to $40M. During his early years there, Paul managed the relocation of over 1,000 employees into 450,000 SF with minimal operational disruption and downtime. For 10 years at Cabot Corporation, Paul directed the daily operations and maintenance of a 125-acre R&D campus, totaling 350,000 SF across eight buildings. His ability to manage all capital projects from start to finish and supervise staff and vendors led him to secure a senior project manager position with Jones Lang Lasalle. During that time, Paul represented clients’ interests to ensure construction programs and schedules were being fulfilled. He was directly involved from the initial planning and programming stage to contract negotiations and directed all internal staff and outside contractors and consultants throughout each project duration.
- JLL – Senior Project Manager at Novartis
- Cabot Corporation, Inc. – daily operations management of 125-acre R&D research campus
- Diversified Project Management – client representation on various construction projects
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – oversaw all aspects of facilities operations in the company’s real-estate portfolio
- OSHA 10 Certified
- Boston University – Boston, MA – Certificate in Principles of Project Management
- Northeastern University – Certificate in Facilities & Project Management
- Dale Carnegie – Graduate – Public Speaking