Linh NguyenProject Manager
Linh is a dynamic team leader with a strong background in Project Management. Having a thorough understanding of space requirements of life science companies, Linh has managed the coordination of build outs and renovations through the entire life cycle of capital projects.
Her outgoing and friendly manner makes her very approachable which encourages communication as well as fostering coordination between cross functional stakeholders. Supporting master planning and space planning initiatives, she has led teams in logistics and project schedules, provided construction administration coordination, construction punch-lists, and occupancy phasing schedules. Linh is also experienced in document control and document migration across various platforms.
- Ability to manage expectations of clients within project scope, budget, and timeline
- Strategist who excels at project coordination and execution
- Strong understanding of internal facilities operations, processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication
Brings to Hereva:
Linh brings a fresh approach to the overall management and coordination of build out and renovation projects from preliminary planning through completion and re-occupancy. She has over eight years of experience developing space and space programs, planning and design. She has worked in the corporate, biotechnology and industrial sectors leading teams in the planning, renovation, relocation and FF&E planning of facilities.
- CDI Corporation Aerospace
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Foundation Medicine
- Shire Pharmaceuticals – multiple projects
- AstraZeneca – 400K SF Waltham campus restack
- Laboratory Solutions of New England (LSNE) – document migration
- Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) – Student Services department restack
- Eastern Bank – Lynn 2nd and 4th floor restack
- John Hancock – file migration
Education and Professional Activities
- Wentworth Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science, Facilities Planning & Management
- OSHA – Thirty-hour Safety Training Course