Linh NguyenProject Manager
Linh is a dynamic team leader with a strong background in Project Management. Having a thorough understanding of lab operational requirements, Linh has managed the coordination of build outs and renovations through the entire life cycle of R&D Lab projects.
- Ability to manage expectations of clients within project scope, budget, and timeline
- Strategist who excels at project coordination and execution
- Strong understanding of internal facilities operations, processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication
Brings to Hereva:
Linh brings to Hereva a fresh approach to the overall management and coordination of build out and renovation projects from preliminary planning through completion and re-occupancy. She has vast experience developing space and staff programs, planning and design. She has worked in the corporate, biotechnology and industrial sectors leading teams in the planning, renovation, relocation and FF&E planning of facilities.
Supporting master planning and space planning initiatives, Linh has led teams in logistics and project schedules, provided construction administration coordination, construction punch-lists, and occupancy phasing schedules. She is also experienced in document control and document migration across various platforms. Her outgoing and friendly manner makes her very approachable, which encourages communication as well as fostering coordination between cross-functional stakeholders.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Foundation Medicine
- Shire/Takeda Pharmaceuticals – multiple build out and renovation projects
- AstraZeneca – 400K SF Waltham campus restack
- Laboratory Solutions of New England (LSNE)
- Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) – restack Student Services department
- Eastern Bank; Lynn – 2nd and 4th floor restack
- John Hancock
- CDI Corporation Aerospace – Project/Program Manager
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals – management of facilities capital projects
Education and Professional Activities
- Wentworth Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science, Facilities Planning & Management
- OSHA – Thirty-hour Safety Training Course