Katya KovbasaProject Manager
With a masters in construction management, Katya has an in depth understanding of the construction process leading projects from inception to completion. Her attention to detail and logical thinking have benefited internal and external stakeholders by providing solutions that ensure timely results. She is also well versed in building and safety code guidelines.
From the onset of a project, Katya takes an active and enthusiastic role planning and coordinating with the architectural and engineering teams, making certain the design satisfies Owner’s requirements before construction begins. She applies her global perspective of space planning strategies and works with all levels of management to help clients create space for maximum employee productivity.
- Facilitates project scope, budget and schedules to meet clients vision
- Manages project lifecycle from the onset to completion
- Develops processes for change order requests
- Delivers projects on time
- Strategist for overall space planning and analysis
- Cushman and Wakefield, Inc. – Akamai Technologies, inc.
Katya was instrumental in her role as a project manager at Cushman and Wakefield, taking an active role in Akamai Technologies, Inc. real estate global portfolio. She drew upon her strategic planning skills, working with all internal departments, providing solutions that delivered positive results to the client. Her strong understanding of the project lifecycle helped support the overall objectives of the organization and created value in the daily operations. She excelled at collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate strategies for change requests.
During her role as a Real Estate project manager for the telecommunications industry, Katya managed projects diligently from conception to completion. Her calm demeanor addressed stakeholders concerns and was proactive to implement solutions to ensure all operations ran smoothly. She played a key role in ensuring all design specifications and safety standards were followed properly.
Education and Professional Activities:
- Wentworth Institute of Technology – MS, Construction Management
- Salem State University – BS, Business Administration
- Marian Court College – AS, Business Management
- Certificate in Facilities Management from Wentworth Institute of Technology
- OSHA 10
- Real Estate License
- Bilingual – English and Russian