Juanita ForsytheProject Director
Juanita is a seasoned Owner’s Project Manager having her own consulting firm for over 20 years. She excels at strategic planning, project planning and providing management consulting services for multiple industries including healthcare, technology companies, higher education, financial services and commercial build-outs. Her highly regarded reputation for client service excellence and proven experience in leadership, decision-making and diplomatic sensitivity in her work is eminent in the industry.
- Executive Communication and Leadership
- Project Planning and Management
- Schedule and Budget Development
- Intelligent and Effective Problem Solving
Brings to Hereva:
Juanita brings a diverse background in project management to Hereva. She has been self-employed as a planning and management consultant for a variety of industries. She has demonstrated sound decision-making expertise for her clients and is able to lead teams through complex construction projects.
Having worked with prominent owners in high growth phases on a national level, along with self-managing her own OPM firm for 20 years she has established a broad spectrum of resources, experiences and knowledge that she brings to her clients.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital – Planner, Project Manager, Real Estate Manager
- New $50M joint replacement center with 6 OR’s
- Laboratory, Pharmacy and Cancer Program renovations
- Physician office expansion program -Lease negotiations and Build-out.
- General space planning and design services
- University of Massachusetts – Worcester – Planning and Project Manager
- Project Manager and Planner for administrative spaces, ICU renovations and innovative clinic projects
- Caring Health Center
- 60,000 sq.ft. Public Health Clinic renovation
- Historic Renovation Building
- Equipment Planning and Grant Management
- Mercy Medical Center – Project Management and Planning
- New $16M ICU wing –
- Ambulatory Care Center renovation
- Senior Pace Day Center and Rehabilitation Facility
- Stamford Hospital – Project Management – Physician office renovation
- CNET, Sun MicroSystems, Cisco and Charles Schwab- New Office Build-Outs
- University of CA, San Francisco – Laboratory Relocation Planning
- University of CA, Los Angeles – Project Manager for renovations and construction including Life Sciences, Engineering, Architecture and Medical Center Laboratories.
Education and Professional Activities
- California College of the Arts – Studio Program, Interior Architecture
- George Washington University – B.A., Criminal Justice, Sociology and Political Science
- Cornell University, College of Human Ecology – Certificate, Facilities Strategic Planning
- UCLA Extension Program – Art History and Interior Design
- Brown University Executive Leadership Program – 2020 completion date
- Industry Software, Planning and Project Management,
- Sustainable Leadership Practices, Strategic Planning and Lean Planning.
- Yale, New Haven – Ronald McDonald House Advisory Board and Co-Chair of Building Committee for new Child and Family Respite Facility
- Town of Weston, CT – Building Committee for New Police Department and Administrative Facilities
- Town of Northampton, MA – Building Committee for New Police Station – (LEED Certified)