Dayna ShatrawSenior Project Manager
Dayna is a detail oriented project manager experienced in many facets of design and construction for commercial real estate. She is recognized as a valuable team member, capable of facilitating cross functional teams and establishing effective working relationships. Her thoughtful and methodical approach allows her to identify project priorities and manage teams around critical deliverables. Dayna has been responsible for successfully managing projects by following good practices, project management principles and diligently tracking deliverables throughout project completion.
- Effective communication and ability to foster collaboration
- Project management from programming through FF&E, construction and close out
- Budget controls and forecasting; Financial analysis and reporting
Brings to Hereva:
Dayna brings to Hereva 15 years of experience across all aspects of project delivery and an in-depth understanding of program creation and process improvement. Understanding the project lifecycle from project initiation, scope development, project budgeting and approvals, through construction and close out allows Dayna to assist our clients in maximizing success and mitigating risk. Dayna brings strong financial reporting and tracking skills and has been effective in helping clients manage capital work and cash flows as well as scheduling and procurement coordination for multiple construction projects.
Dayna began her career at Creative Office Pavilion as a project and relocation coordinator for Fidelity Real Estate Company. Over her 12-year career, she accomplished a proven track record as a relocation coordinator, project manager, program manager, client service representative and team leader. Her diverse experience representing project teams, end users, program management initiatives, and working teams and gives her the skills to respond to challenges with solutions and results. She has directly managed a $90M operation budget for 1M SF retail portfolio and created a program to measure customer satisfaction, leading to enhancements in service delivery and design. This resulted in a year over year improvement of satisfaction scores of her team’s project delivery. Through systems she has developed, Dayna has found efficiencies and savings in utility costs, FF&E savings, and additional savings through other unrealized incentives.
- iRobot Corporation – Project Management for campus renovation
- Sanofi/Genzyme- Program Management/Cost Controls
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals- Decommissioning/Project Management
- Flagship Pioneering- Project Management & FFE
- Ohana Biosciences- Programming/Design/Project Management & FFE
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge – Capital Project Management
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Norton- Furniture/Signage/AV for GMP Facility
- Foundation Medicine- Relocation Management
- athenahealth – Capital Project Management
- Moderna Therapeutics- Project Management
- Cambrian – Project Management
- Established Program Management Office for National Grid
- Member of executive team responsible for implementing JLL Integrated Service Delivery (ISD) business process model
- Fidelity Real Estate Co.
- Investor Center portfolio: Oversight of the design, construction and budget management for complex projects and initiatives throughout the US
- Green Globe Certification: Developed national sustainability guidelines, implemented recycling and energy management program for entire retail portfolio
- Creative Office Pavilion – Branding
Education and Professional Activities:
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification, Dec 2013
- IFMA Fundamentals of Facility Management, 2011
- Fundamentals: Real Estate Finance, MIT, 2010
- BA in Business Administration, Business Management (Cum Laude), Clark University, 2001
- Interior Design Certificate, Mass Bay Community College (currently pursuing)
Dayna has volunteered for both the American Cancer Society and Massachusetts Department of Children and Families as a director for multiple fundraising initiatives.