Aurelio NovoSenior Projet Manager
Aurelio is a result driven, accomplished project manager with 20 years of project expertise in the life science industry. He has successfully completed a wide range or projects by leading cross functional teams. Aurelio is proficient in building strong relationships with architects, engineers, and the customers, all while maintaining the budget and schedule. He also has expertise in managing complex Equipment Installations, Facility Planning, Project Scheduling, Space Planning and Design Management.
Aurelio offers outstanding talent in team building, budget management, customer programming and architectural planning, space planning and management, construction scheduling and team communications. He is driven by new challenges and the desire to be successful in all endeavors.
- Project Management, Budgeting and Project Execution Planning
- Construction Management, Phasing, Logistics and Scheduling
- Leadership, Customer Relations and Vendor Management
- Facilities / Site Master Planning and Operational Readiness Planning
- Space Planning, Design, Construction Documents, AutoCad/Revit
- Move Coordination, Equipment Planning and Relocation Coordination
- Team Building and Communications
Brings to Hereva:
Aurelio brings the levels of precision, involvement and dedication it takes to achieve client objectives and goals while delivering cost efficient solutions and meeting expectations. Whether it’s working with cross functional teams, being client focused, understanding risk or ensuring a successful project, Aurelio embraces these challenges and opportunities.
Having over 20 years’ experience within the Project Management, Construction, Pharma and Life Science industries, Aurelio is someone who takes pride in his ability to work on complex and unique projects. He strives to fully understand the scope of a project and works closely with architects and engineering firms to execute detailed construction documents and planning out the construction process while meeting the client’s expectations.
Pfizer, Andover, MA
- Proton Therapy Project “Radiance 330” – Massachusetts General Hospital
- R&D Facility Project – Bedford Campus
- Clean Room Project – Viresolve, Vpro
- Clean Room Project – Durapore
- Clean Room Project – Opti Manufacturing
- Lab & Office Project – Building F Renovation
- Clean Room Expansion – Millidisk
- Roof Replacement – Building F Renovation
- Jaffrey Office Project
Education and Professional Activities:
- Master of Science in Management of Projects and Programs – Brandeis University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Architecture Engineering Technology – Wentworth Institute Technology
- Associates Degree in Applied Science – Wentworth Institute Technology
- WPI, Certificate in Project Management
- AutoCAD Certification 2006 – Murray State University
- Cadence Project Managing “Leading Your Team to Excellence & Communicating & Listening”
- OSHA – 30 Hour Construction Industry Training