Alex MagyarProject Manager
Alex has nearly 10 years in the design and construction industry in Boston as a Project Manager. He has performed this role for different organizations; for large corporations, for a developer/property manager and for an international real estate firm. Through-out his experience, Alex has overseen multiple corporate real estate projects through all phases of the project life cycle.
With a strong background in construction projects, Alex, as a team leader, has the ability to develop strong relationships and to manage the work of others on the project team. His experience includes lease and work order review, procuring the team members and engaging client stakeholders through the programming efforts, developing detailed project budgets and schedules, to managing the work to completion. Alex ensures that his client’s objectives are met by being proactive in managing risk and ensuring that all parties are aligned with the client’s main objectives.
- Budgeting and cost estimating, budget reporting and change control
- Multiple vendor coordination, including RFPs, RFQs, and conflict resolution
- Developing Master Project Budget, managing throughout
- Ensuring client objectives are met throughout all phases of the project lifecycle
- Manage complete project documentation; adhere to client standards and SOPs
Alex joins Hereva as a project manager, bringing his experience as an owner’s representative to every client interaction. He is energetic, diligent in managing the myriad of details, and looking out for the many pitfalls construction project may encounter along the way.
His experience in project delivery, coupled with his time as facilities and operations coordinators, gives him a unique perspective in understanding the needs of the client. He can oversee the day to day activities of multiple projects, supervise external partners and vendors, engage all stakeholders in the process, and manage budgetary and space requirement needs through a project’s execution.
- CIEE: Council on International Educational Exchange, Corporate Real Estate Project Manager
Major projects include: Global Institute, Rio de Janeiro, BR, 69 A Street Administrative Headquarters
- Cushman & Wakefield, Project Manager
Major Projects include: Taurus Investment, Wolverine World Wide, ORIG3N, Salesforce, Stanley Black & Decker, Rockport
- Samuels & Associates, Assistant Project Manager
Major Projects include: VanNess
- Liberty Mutual, Property Admin, Facilities Operations Coordinator, Real Estate Project Coordinator
Major Projects Include: 175 Berkeley / 30 St James Restack, MEP Infrastructure Upgrade, 157 Berkeley Street Conference Center Expansion
Education and Professional Activities:
- Northeastern University Boston, MA, M.B.A in Finance and Innovation Entrepreneurship
- Wentworth Institute of Technology Boston MA, B.S. in Architecture
- Member, Corenet Boston Chapter