Alex MagyarProject Manager
Alex is an experienced construction project manager having overseen multiple corporate real estate projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle. He has the ability to develop strong relationships and successfully manage the work of all project team members. Alex is very proactive in managing risks and ensuring all parties involved are strictly aligned with his client’s main objectives.
- Budgeting and cost estimating, budget reporting and change control
- Multiple vendor coordination, including RFPs, RFQs, and conflict resolution
- Developing Master Project Budgets ranging from $750K- $15M
Brings to Hereva:
Alex is a multifaceted project manager having been in the industry for over 10 years. He excels at establishing close coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure projects remain aligned with overall organizational objectives. His positive energy and diligence in managing the myriad of details during a construction project help clients save money and minimize risk. Alex can oversee the day to day activities of multiple office and laboratory projects, supervise external partners and vendors, engage all stakeholders in the process, and manage budgetary and space requirement needs through a project’s execution.
As an Owner’s Project Manager for Cushman & Wakefield, Alex oversaw a myriad of interior build-out projects. His aptitude to learn quickly and motivation to succeed helped promote him from Assistant PM to Project Manager in a short time frame, enabling him to take on larger projects, with budgets in surplus of $8M. Alex was responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of the master project budget and schedule, management of multiple vendors from project initiation through completion and ensuring clients expectations were met. In his last position as a Corporate Real Estate Project Manager, Alex oversaw multiple real estate projects, with values ranging from $85K – $22M.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 10k square foot expansion and renovation of the manufacturing suite as well as several resiliency projects; including installation of a back up generator, power conditioning equipment, redundant RO/PW system, and several additional minor initiatives.
- Office and lab renovations at Fan Pier
- CIEE: Council on International Educational Exchange – Corporate Real Estate Project Manager
- Cushman & Wakefield – Project Manager
- Samuels & Associates – Assistant Project Manager
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – Property Admin, Facilities Operations Coordinator, Real Estate Project Coordinator
Education and Professional Activities:
- Northeastern University Boston, MA, M.B.A in Finance and Innovation Entrepreneurship
- Wentworth Institute of Technology Boston MA, B.S. in Architecture
- Member, Corenet Boston Chapter