Aditi NasalapureCOOP Assistant Project Manager
Aditi is an eco-friendly architect and project manager with experience supervising a variety of residential and commercial construction teams. She is adept at creating effective communication between stakeholders, general contractors, design teams, local code officials, and management.
- Project Scheduling
- Risk Management
- Time Management
- Construction estimation
- Site and environmental analysis
- Architectural & Interior Design
Brings to Hereva:
Aditi is diligent and meticulous with demonstrated enthusiasm and strong communication skills. She has a thorough understanding of the construction project life cycle and with her background as an architect, is very knowledgeable in the Design process. She brings a customer-oriented approach and is a resourceful project manager with expertise in energy efficiency, retrofitting, customer service, installation, and sustainable design.
Education and Professional Activities:
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA M.S. in Project Management with concentration in Construction Management Relevant Coursework: Risk and Quality Management, Scope Management, Scheduling and Cost Planning, Construction Law, RFP Selection Process of Live Projects, Project Estimation.
- Sinhgad College of Architecture Pune, India B.S. in Architecture
- Certified LEED Green Associate
- OSHA 10
- Certified UI/UX designer
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project
- Adobe Photoshop