Tom is a highly skilled project manager with over 15 years of experience in designing and building commercial real estate projects. Tom provides leadership and brings experience to the ever-changing demands of a project, especially when working in occupied spaces. His dedication has led to consistent career growth with projects of increasing value and complexity. Tom’s attention to detail and creativity, partnered with his exceptional communication skills, make him a valuable and sought-after project team member.
- Project estimating, budgeting and financial management
- Pre-construction planning, logistics, and phasing
- Client relationships and communication
Tom’s experience includes five years representing clients during a myriad of design and construction projects. In addition, he worked for 12 years for various construction companies as a project manager for Class A office retrofits, Secure Confidential Information Facilities (SCIF) and high-tech laboratory and R&D spaces in the pharmaceutical industry. Most recently with Santander, Tom was a team lead and senior project manager on a number of high profile projects ranging in size from $1.0M – $6.0M. In more than one instance, the success of these projects set a precedent and helped secure future business for his firm.
Senior Project Manager
Tom brings to Hereva in-depth experience in managing construction projects and maintaining strong client relationships. His expertise is in planning phased projects that require working in occupied spaces – he understands the importance of maintaining ongoing operations throughout a project. Tom’s vast experience as a construction manager allows him to understand the inner workings of a construction project, including how to maximize subcontractor productivity. He has relocated to California and joins our One Lambda, One Roof project team.
Education and Professional Activities
BA Civil Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, MA
Minor Engineering Management, Tufts University, Medford, MA
LEED Accredited Professional
MA State Construction Supervisors License CS #81330
Awards: MCAP Scholarship for Civil Engineers; Army Corps of Engineer Award – Civil Engineering
Santander Project Risk Analytics
- Rodin Square; Philadelphia, PA
- Training and DE Conference Room Program; 37 sites in the Northeast
- Steward Health Care Corporate Headquarters; Boston, MA
- Bright Horizons Corporate Headquarters; Watertown, MA
- Boston Properties, FHLB; Boston, MA
- Millipore Corporation; Bedford, MA
- EMC Corporation; Cambridge, MA
- Acceleron Pharma; Cambridge, MA
- Philips Medical Systems; Andover, MA
- Wyeth R&D; Cambridge, MA