Tim is a dynamic project manager with expertise in the design and construction of multimillion-dollar pharmaceutical cGMP facilities. Responsible for project management, strategic planning, and technical design, he has led diversely skilled teams toward execution of top-level objectives while maximizing the bottom-line results. He is known for surpassing client and organizational expectations. Proactive, he effectively drives projects and helps clients with vital decision making, all while navigating civil and state regulations.
- Exceptional strategist and expert in articulation of high-level projects
- Proactive, hardworking, and approachable
- Skilled negotiator, collaborative leader and proficient communicator
- Sanofi Genzyme, QC Lab Renovation, Framingham, MA
- Moderna Therapeutics, Various Capital Projects, Norwood, MA
- Moderna Therapeutics, Clinical Manufacturing Expansion Project, Norwood, MA
- Sanofi Genzyme, MSAT Lab, Framingham, MA
- Seres Therapeutics, Clinical Manufacturing Lab, Cambridge, MA
- DPS Group, Framingham, MA – Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Practical Applications Inc., Boston, MA – Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Betts Engineering, Chattanooga, TN – Project Manager / Civil Designer
As a Project Manager, Tim brings more than a decade of in-depth experience in overseeing large-scale process engineering design/build projects, through all phases of development. He understands the importance of working with all stakeholders, especially in the design and layout of clinical and lab spaces, equipment layouts and utilities – to ensure that end user needs are met.
Education and Professional Activities:
Chattanooga State Community College, Chattanooga, TN
Associates Degree in Computer Science
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
College of Engineering, Civil 3.6 GPA
Computer skills include: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MS Office, QuickBooks.