Sheila joined Hereva in 2019 to provide overall operations management for the Cambridge office. Her attention to detail and keen ability to multi-task will be beneficial in tracking time against invoices, overseeing quality control for all project reporting functions, manage human resource functions, and day-day business management. She projects a professional image and will be the face of Hereva for all incoming calls and visitors.
- Able to foster feedback as part of embracing the entire team building process.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent decision making and time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Ability to access and navigate through electronic databases, email systems and internet.
Brings to Hereva
Sheila comes with a diverse set of skills that help offices function smoothly. She is a team player who communicates effectively with the entire staff in order to achieve common goals and objectives. Her past work experience in various industries proves her learned and innate abilities and qualifications are readily transferable.
As the Executive Assistant and Program Coordinator for MA Dept. of Agricultural Resources, she worked closely with the Executive Office of Energy helping to develop policies and procedures that promote workplace diversity and inclusion. In addition she managed calendars for several Executives, worked with various departments and maintained daily office functions. For CB Richard Ellis, she provided assistance to the EVP and SVP in all aspects of their daily schedules.
- MA Department of Agricultural Resources, Boston, MA – Executive Assistant/Program Coordinator
- CB Richard Ellis, Boston – Administrative Assistant
- State Street Corporation, Boston – Flex Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Cambridge Housing Authority, Cambridge – Tenant Coordinator
- JC Cannistraro, Watertown – Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Education and Professional Activities:
- Bunker Hill Community College, Charlestown, MA,
- General Studies
- Reading, Girl Scout volunteer, Workforce Program