As a disciplined project manager with extensive cost estimating experience, Nick’s expertise is in the detailed reporting and change control of large construction projects. With a degree in Construction and many years of field experience, Nick enjoys a fast-paced environment where his technical knowledge is critical for managing complex construction projects. He has a passion for meeting the daily challenges that require solutions-driven problem solving and a commitment to tracking the details.
- Cost estimating, document control and project reporting
- Construction management best practices
- MEP systems – design and operational requirements
- cGMP – change control and project execution requirements
Nick has worked and trained in the construction industry for over 10 years. As a graduate with a degree in Building Construction, Nick has always been interested in the way the built environment comes together. His project experience ranges from infrastructure and energy to transportation and pharmaceutical manufacturing. After relocating to the Boston area, his most recent work at AECOM was as a Project Controls Engineer and Estimator. Nick expanded his role to Associate Project Manager, thereby showing a strong interest in and aptitude for project management.
Nick brings technical construction experience in cost control, financial reporting and construction estimating to Hereva. He has the depth of knowledge to accurately assess project scope and manage budget expectations. His past involvement with large scale construction projects brings conceptual cost consulting and budget reporting skills as well as risk analysis and gap reporting capabilities to our clients.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2009
Primavera P6 – Course 102
Osha 10-Hour Certificate
Proficient in a variety of Project Management, Scheduling and Estimating software including: Proliance, Ontrak, Newforma, Primavera P6, Primavera P3 and the Microsoft Office Suite
Nick has been involved in a range of complex projects in highly technical environments. His understanding of construction means and methods as well as the mechanical requirements for high performing facilities sets him apart. His detailed approach to managing the design and construction oversight needed for work in the highly technical cGMP environment allows our clients to have confidence that their projects are in compliance as well. Currently involved in a major renovation of a facility to be full scale cGMP manufacturing, Nick maintains cost and quality control, and well as working to define GMP, ISO and other technical requirements.
DivcoWest, Cambridge Crossing – Projects include:
- Parcel EF – Programming, design and construction oversite for 654,000 SF of Lab and Office space as well as three floors of underground parking.
- Parcel G – Programming, design and construction oversite for 714,000 SF of Lab and Office space as well as three floors of underground parking.
- Moderna, Norwood – Programming, design and construction oversight for 210,000 SF full service GMP Process Manufacturing Facility
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Fan Pier Towers, Boston, MA
- Resiliency Assessment
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Annex Building, Boston, MA – Project management for a variety of capital projects within the operating GMP Manufacturing suites. Projects include:
- PAT Lab and Tablet Coater Projects (GxP)
- Flood Mitigation Project
- Tablet Press Project
AECOM, Boston, MA 2012 – 2016
- Boston Global Investors, Parcel’s J and H Hotel, Office & Retail; Boston, MA
- MIT, Building 2 Bawendi Laser Lab; Cambridge, MA
- HYM Investment Group, Government Center Garage Redevelopment; Boston, MA
- Bristol-Meyers Squibb, BDB Laboratories and Clinical Manufacturing; Devens, MA
- Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Cryogenics Renovation; Devens, MA
- Logan International Airport CBIS Recapitalization; Boston, MA
- Flight 93 National Memorial; Stoystown, PA
David Pattillo & Associates, Johns Creek, GA 2011 – 2012
- Sun Edison, Ryerse and 13th; Ontario, Canada
- Bechtel, Los Bronces Copper Mine; Santiago, Chile
- Bechtel, IOC Iron Ore Mine Expansion; Labrador, Canada
Lindner USA; Tucker, GA 2010
- Los Angeles International Airport Expansion; Los Angeles, CA
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub; New York, NY