Mina is a multi-faceted design professional whose experience spans multiple industries, including pharmaceutical, academic and biotechnology. Her career has taken her throughout North America, Russia and Asia and across disciplines including design & planning, programming and project management. Mina is consistently recognized for her dedication, strong work ethic and ability to add value in multiple capacities throughout the lifespan of a project. Her honest and approachable demeanor fosters camaraderie, cooperation and diligence within the project team.
- In depth understanding of highly technical equipment
- Feasibility studies & master planning
- Ability to successfully participate in a range of project team functions
Mina’s studies as a Landscape Architect developed her eye for design and natural creativity. Five years as an Architectural Team member at Baum Architects (Seoul, South Korea) and Sasaki Associates gave Mina a strong foundation in construction documentation and master planning. She then moved to Stubbins and Associates where she was officially a member of the Landscape Architecture Department, but she was often tapped for her interior design skills, frequently participating in dual roles. When she joined the Science & Technology Group at Einhorn Yaffee Prescott, Mina’s acumen for managing complicated and challenging projects within the highly specialized science and technology industry came into focus. She has continued to grow these skills and excel in her field over the last 7 years of her career, at Burt Hill, SCI.X Science Studio and most recently with DPS Engineering.
Mina brings to Hereva 20 years of experience deeply rooted in the design and architecture of highly technical projects in the biotechnology sphere. Her skills at bringing proper planning into the design of these technical spaces sets her apart. Hereva values Mina’s innate understanding of how end users work, what they need to function successfully in their roles, how to integrate those aspects into a master plan, and how to translate that data to the project team. Mina brings a holistic approach to design, with an emphasis on the harmonious integration of both interior and exterior spaces as they affect the human experience.
Education and Professional Activities
US Green Building Council
Boston Society of Architects
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, University of Toronto
Mina’s aptitude across a variety of roles has proven to be a key element in driving projects from successful to exceptional. She strives to foster client engagement, encouraging collaboration that allows her clients to exceed expectations. Mina is currently working with Foundation Medicine to evaluate capital project needs.
- McLaren Proton Therapy Center, Flint, MI; Planner and Site Designer
- Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Landscape Architect Designer, Project Staff
Life Science & Technology
- AbbVie Managed Services Program, Worcester, MA; Project Engineer
- Avecia RNA Manufacturing Facility Expansion, Milford, MA; Project Engineer
- Pfizer Pilot Facility Relocation and Technology Increase, Andover, MA; Project Engineer
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, East River Science Park, New York City, NY; Planner and Programmer
- MITRE Center, Amenities Building, Bedford, MA; Master Plan and Landscape Architect Designer
- Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research World HQ, Cambridge, MA; Landscape Architect Designer, Project Staff
- Ocular Therapeutix Renovations, Bedford, MA; Project Engineer
- Genzyme MSAT Lab & Office Renovation, Framingham, MA; Project Engineer
- Regeneron, Tarrytown, NY; Landscape Architect Designer, Project Staff
- Sensata Technologies, Attleboro, MA; Project Staff
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Managed Services Program, Lexington, MA; Project Engineer
- American Embassy of Uzbekistan; Landscape Architectural Designer
- Crocus City, Moscow, Russia; Master Planner, Landscape Architectural Designer, Project Staff
- Massachusetts General Hospital Renovations, Boston, MA
- Connecticut Humane Society, Fox Clinic, Waterford, CT
- King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- “Mars Project,” Toronto, Canada