Belle has experience in space planning and capital renovation project management. Having worked directly on the building Owner’s side, Belle fully grasps the construction project life cycle from project initiation and programming phase through post construction and occupancy. She enjoys collaborating with project stakeholders, both internal and external, to facilitate project programming, develop schematic design proposals, and represent her clients throughout the entire construction project. She strives to deliver high quality project results which meet the end user’s expectations and understands the importance of maintaining team partnerships post-construction.
Belle has a unique skill of marrying her creative thinking with technical ability which enables her to effectively serve as liaison between the AECO teams throughout the project life cycle. She has a strong understanding of architectural and MEP requirements for various lab settings, including biology and chemistry labs, and support labs such as tissue culture rooms, temperature control rooms, robotics and equipment labs.
- In-depth understanding of client vision with regard to overall project scope, budget and schedule
- Space planning, programming, and design concept development
- Deliver on project requirements and manage change requests
- Facilitate conversations among stakeholders to achieve timely decision making
- Familiarity with various lab equipment and infrastructure requirements
- Building information modeling, Architectural and MEP Coordination
- 125 High St, Boston – Multiple real estate projects, including tenant office fitout and building amenity projects
- The Broad Institute – Multiple capital renovation projects, lab and office renovations, and move management. Highlighted projects include: Chemistry and chemical biology lab fitout; 3rd to 5th Floor Lab Space Consolidation; Flow Cytometry Facility Fitout; Campus space utilization studies and documentations
- Miller Dyer Spears
- Cameron Roberts Advisors
From working at the Broad Institute for five years, Belle gained extensive experience managing capital renovation projects for research lab and office space, with project budgets ranging up to $5M. She was directly involved in the project programming, working with all stakeholders, to identify architectural and MEP scopes of work, as well as develop equipment inventory and metrics. Her keen sense of space planning for entire campuses – as well as individual spaces – led her to manage various institutional projects to improve space utilization and data integration between several different departments. Working closely with building owner’s, she helped them visualize a new space and how it would function post construction.
Belle has also overseen design and construction of building facilities, managing multiple tenant office fit-out projects with budgets up to $10M. She served as the liaison between the AECO teams, external vendors and consultants.
Education and Professional Activities:
- Wentworth Institute of Technology – Certificate in Construction Project Management
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design – BFA, Architecture
- Wentworth Institute of Technology – Adjunct Instructor
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, MA