Hereva offers a work environment rich in opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Hereva is actively recruiting individuals who embody our core values of supporting the best client experience.
Are you biotech savvy?
We are looking for team members with Life Science experience. Do you have what it takes?
- Great Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Task Management and Delegation Skills
- Ability To Move Projects Forward
- Problem-Solving Skills
Come work with some of the most innovative Biotech companies on some of the most exciting projects anywhere.
We are looking for...
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Management Interns
If you think a career at Hereva may be a good fit, please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Hereva offers outstanding benefits! Take a look.
- Hereva contributes 100% to all plan premiums
- Medical, Dental & Vision with low deductible plans and competitive co-pays. Benefits start the day of hire
Retirement & Insurance
- Hereva pays for both life Insurance (with AD&D) and short and long – term disability
- 12 paid Holidays a year plus generous PTO
- Free on-site parking at our Cambridge Office
- Flexible scheduling including remote work where feasible.
- And recently added: a $5000 referral bonus for any new hires you refer.